We are looking for a skilled Nano Fabrication Engineer for our client’s physics and nanofabrication laboratory just North of Copenhagen. The lab is among the largest in Europe and you get to work with cutting edge technology in a highly dynamic environment of scientist, researchers and engineers trying to push the boundaries of computing. This research program is allocated on eight sites distributed over three continents.
Material science and fabrication are the foundation and the enablers of qubit devices. In their research, our client deals with complex stacks of different materials, combined at the nanoscale, and require high repeatability of fabrication processes. The fabrication of qubit devices is a challenging, multistep process pushing the boundaries of nanotechnology and nanopatterning techniques. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of this ground-breaking approach to quantum computing. This person will be helping create quantum devices with quality and control, well beyond the current state-of-the-art.
Responsibilities and tasks
- To fabricate nanoscale structures using standard processes and procedures
- To maintain process data log, flag out issues and participate in the troubleshooting
- Product quality control (using such tools as SEM, OM etc.)
- Active collaboration with the rest of the fabrication team
The ideal candidate would be a recent graduate with a master’s degree in an experimental science (physics, chemistry, nanotech, etc.).
- MSc in materials science, chemistry, physics or similar
- Recent experience in chemistry lab/semiconductor cleanroom environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
The ideal candidate has experience with:
- Silicon and/or III-V materials processing
- Wet chemistry
- Lithography processes (UV and EB)
- Scanning electron microscope and/or optical microscope imaging
Other qualities we hope the candidate has:
- Strong organizational skills
- Hands-on problem solver, engaging
- Enjoys collaborating with researchers and technical staff with a range of experience
- Interested in solving technical problems and planning
- Efficient, timely, and precise
- Fluent in written & oral English
- Strong communication skills
- Research and/or lab experience
- Ability to quickly integrate and work in a multidisciplinary, international team and effectively collaborate and communicate to meet the deadlines and deliver against program goals
We can offer you:
- Attractive working conditions including 12% pension (10/2), 7% frit valg, healthcare and dental insurance
- Employment at one of the world’s most recognizes companies who over and over is celebrated as one of the world’s greatest places to work
- Work schedule is full time
- Work with leading scientists in the field of quantum computing.
- One of the largest physics and nanofabrication labs in Europe with cutting edge experimental facilities.
- Dynamic environment with a mix of both academic and industry research.
- Part of a highly ambitious program aiming to invent completely new technologies.
- You will be employed by Temp-Team Denmark, but working full-time at our client’s location. This is expected to be 18 months position.
Our client wishes for the right candidate to be hired asap, thus we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you are interested and feel you are the right person for the job, do not wait to send a short application along with your resume. It is very important that you communicate your experience within the above mentioned job details and requirements in your resume.
For any questions regarding the position please contact Business Unit Director, Peter Flintholm Reiffenstein - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ApplyIf you are interested and feel you are the right person for the job, do not hesitate to send a short application along with your resume. Temp-Team A/S is responsible for this recruitment and all inquiries must be directed to Temp-Team.
Temp-Team A/S is a national recruitment and temp agency with eight local branches in Denmark. We have more than 40 years of experience within staffing and covers a wide range of industries. We provide an excellent service of high quality and a close personal contact to our candidates and clients.
Temp-Team is a part of JuhlerGroup - an international group of recruitment agencies.